Rental prices vary according to the week of travel and the size of the boat. The price can also vary a lot depending on the age of the boat; the more recent and modern the yacht, the more expensive it is.
Generally, the most modern boats also have the most technological aids and safety features, are easiest to drive, and finally, are the most comfortable.
For periods of less than a week prices are calculated by our office. Normally there are no short-term bookings (less than 7 days) in high season, or bookable a long way in advance. Companies always tend to favor the weekly cruise.
All boats have similar basic facilities, including: domestic hot water, equipped kitchen, bed linen and towels. The boats’ facilities roughly resemble that of holiday apartments, plus – of course – the on-board safety equipment.
The different models, however, can differ a lot in terms of comfort and the technology installed on board; 1 or 2 lateral push propellers to simplify maneuvering, air conditioning, safety or depth monitoring systems, and a current generator to make the boat autonomous even outside ports, are just some of the aids that influence the rental price. The list is long, and for the technical details of the individual boats, refer to the section dedicated to this link.
Prices can also be influenced by special offers. To get a definitive quote, please always fill in the Quick Quote form. The price is detailed, includes the discounts in force, and provides all the details of the boat and the cruise area.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Rental of the boat and its equipment
- Kitchen complete with all basic utensils and appliances
- Towel and linen for all passengers
- Initial theoretical and practical briefing providing information on the cruising area and enabling you to gain familiarity with the boat.
- A map of the navigation region
- Technical assistance during the holiday
- Full tank of water and gas
- VAT, where applicable
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Fuel: The boat is delivered with full tank and on return you will be asked for the balance based on real consumption. The value of this consumption is estimated at around € 35 / day.
- Security deposit for damage, loss, negligence, inappropriate behavior. The value is approximately € 2500 to be paid to the base at the time of check in. You can avoid this cost by subscribing to an appropriate Insurance Deductible Reduction Policy – more details here.
- Mooring rates outside the departure or arrival base.
- Transfer to and from the boarding base.
- Optional extras to improve the quality of your holiday, to be chosen from a long list
OPTIONAL EXTRAS AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
There are many pluses that you can add to your booking to make it more comfortable and pleasant. Click here to consult the list and details of SUPPLEMENTS & EXTRAS.