Discover the jewels and unknown treasures of Italy. From the romantic waterways of Venice to the serenity of its surrounding islands, enjoy the very best of the Venetian lagoon with a perfect group holiday led by a local skipper/guide!
The flotilla holiday includes:
- 1 Week skipper/guide: Your guide will lead the flotilla throughout the week & provides guidance for land visits/excursions;
- 1 Group BBQ night with all participants in an idyllic location.
All other services, meals and activity fees are not included in the price .
Rates and conditions
On the Italian Flotilla you will cruise on your own boat as part of a group of up to 8 boats.
Your itinerary: Tour Casale return trip, to Venezia, Burano, Chioggia
- Dates 2016: 7. May / 21. May / 13. June / 20. June / 4. July
- Supplement to Hire cost: 480 € Boats 4 pers + / 550 € Boats 6Pers+ / 620 € Boats 8Pers+
The flotilla holidays are only available on certain dates and destinations, but you can choose any boat model you like. All other services, meals and activity fees are not included in the price .
Day 1 – Welcome to Casale
- Arrive at Casale Base for boat briefing.
- Visit Casale sul Sile, explore this nice little town and historic square, with bars, restaurant and shops.
- Dinner in Casale sul Sile, we recommend Trattoria al Sile.
Day 2 – Torcello and Burano Islands
- • Visit Torcello, the millenary island, the Bizantine Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta and the Baptistery of Santa Fosca, walk up to the tower to have a spectacular view, visit the famous restaurant Cipriani and cross the famous Devil Bridge.
- Enjoy Burano, walk through the colored calli and campielli of the island at the sunset and this will give you the best panorama for your fantastic pictures, you will spend this evening in Burano.
Day 3 – Burano and Lido di Jesolo
- Enjoy the morning in Burano visiting the lace-making museum and stroll around town admiring the colourful houses. Visit an original lace-making shop and learn this ancient tradition. Don’t miss S.Martino Church with its corked bell tower and Santa Caterina a gothic church with the oldest bell in the lagoon.
- Spend the evening in Lido di Jesolo, relax for the rest of the day on one of the fantastic beaches few steps away, before to take your aperitivo on the boat.
Day 4 – Lido di Jesolo to San Erasmo
- Spend the morning exploring Lido di Jesolo it’s a famous shopping destination while Via Bafile is known as the longest commercial road in Europe. You may enjoy entertainment attractions, fantastic beaches few steps away, and fabulous restaurants.
- The navigation area is one of the most attractive because is known as the protected area of the North Lagoon Park, and full of birds. Spend the evening enjoying a BBQ and evening in the scenic Sant Erasmo.
Day 5 – Pellestrina and Chioggia
- Enjoy lunch in Pellestrina, walk through this incredible ancient and narrow island with traditional architecture and habited by fisherman fleets.
- Spend the afternoon and evening in Chioggia. Visit the old town, the fish market, and the centre of the island knew as the “little Venezia”. You may like also to spend few hours in one of the magnificent beaches of Sottomarina.
Day 6 – The Charming Venice
- This morning you will cruise around the Venetian lagoon and arrive in Venice for the afternoon and evening. Get to St Mark’s Square earlier before the crowds arrive and enjoy the splendour.
- Take the elevator to the top of the campanile the iconic bell-tower, that’s in front of the St Mark’s Basilicia, for great views of the Square and beyond.
Day 7 – Venice to Casier
- Spend the morning and lunch exploring Venice. Visiting the famous Rialto market is a great way to see how real Venetians get their food supplies. The impressive Rialto Bridge is next door. And don’t leave Venice without taking an iconic Gondala ride through its watery streets.
- Spend the afternoon in Casier, visit the old nice town with the medieval square and the church.
Day 8 – Treviso
- Enjoy breakfast on board before heading back to the base.
- Return your boat and travel onwards – maybe you’ll have time to explore the nearby city of Treviso. Go shopping in Treviso’s smartest shopping street, Via Calmaggiore, and wander around Treviso’s fascinating buildings and landmarks including the gothic Chiesa di San Nicolò, the Museo di Santa Caterina, Piazza del Duomo with its Cathedral and Crypt.